Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Month, New goals

Tomorrow is a new month, and a new month seems like the perfect time to start a new goal. Today my husband and I signed up for a gym membership. So to get our moneys worth I'm going to make an effort to get there regularly. In order to do that, I need a little motivation. My motivation is going to be you, or at least this blog and keeping track each week. I have a few goals. The first one being to get to the gym 3-5 times a week. The second is to drink about 64 ounces of water a day, which of course is the recommended amount. I have a 20oz cup that I will fill 3-4 times. My third goal is just to feel better by the end of the month, and get addicted to exercise. :)

2 comments:

  1. Get addicted to exercise! Cracked me up- though sometimes I do! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it seems like it takes a while of doing it every day to get addicted to it. :)

    ReplyDelete